Monday, April 30, 2007

A List

wow....
seriously its hard 2 keep a blog....
all kinds of thgs happend 2 me in one day...
but i cant seem 2 transfer dem in my blog...
i 4get abt it the instant the pc is on....
hahahaha

last week....
i had a lil chat wit a fren of mine....
the topic was dreams and goals....
she asked me wat r my dreams n goals....
.............
*blank*.....
i couldnt think of any!!!
i'm not saying dat i DONT hv goals n dreams....
i juz cnt THINK of any!!!
hahahha
so since then i started thinking....
(took two hours from my daily routine)
y DONT i hv a list of my goals??
but like usual....
my thoughts turned into a warm chicken shit(if u guys dun get it...u r not malay)

right now the list is ACTUALLY existing....
not in a hardcopy or anythg....
but in my thoughts....
so far i only got 5....
the other 101 listed r thgs like....
"wear shoes" "clean glasses" "clean my room" etc.....
the 5s are the BIG ones....
hahahaha....

but anyway....
its just a list....

2 comments:

Sharifah Hajar Almahdaly said...

its about time!!damn!!baru sedar?haiyooo!~pi ketok kpale all the almaydaly guys in da family...diorg pon tatau!hahahaha

Asyikin Abdullah said...

tht is youuuu you..sigh mahdi mahdi...